Derek Hough has shared the news that he has come down with a breakthrough case of COVID-19.
The 36-year-old Emmy-winning choreographer and Dancing With The Stars judge revealed his diagnosis in a video message posted to his Instagram account on Tuesday (November 16).
“Even though I’ve been fully vaccinated, I’ve just been diagnosed with a breakthrough case of COVID,” Derek said. “I just found out and I feel OK. I feel strong. I’m currently taking advice from medical professionals to get better as fast as I can. I’m currently in quarantine.”
“I’ll make sure to keep you guys all updated with what’s going on, but I just want to send my love out there to all. Stay safe,” he added.
Just the night before he was on set, sitting on the judges panel of the semi-finals night.
It’s unsure if Derek will be able to attend the Dancing With The Stars season 30 finale next week. It’s likely he won’t be able to be there in person, but stay tuned to find out what happens next.
Earlier in the season, Derek sat out one week due to possible exposure to Coronavirus.
Derek also updated fans that his Las Vegas residency is being put on hold with this week’s shows being rescheduled.
“This week’s shows in Vegas will be rescheduled for a date soon, stay tuned and I’ll announce the new dates shortly!” he said.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Derek Hough (@derekhough)
Source: Read Full Article