TREADMILLS are great pieces of kit for runners and would-be runners, and the best treadmills to buy combine function with cost efficiency. After all, even the more inexpensive treadmills will still set you back several hundred pounds so you want to be sure your spend is worth it.
At this time of year treadmills really come into their own; when it’s so cold outdoors it’s often easier to just curl up on the sofa than brave the winter weather for your run. A treadmill is your own personal running track within the comfort of your own home and while running on one is more boring than running outside, you can improve the vibe with music or watching TV.
They’re suitable for all levels of fitness also and bring great health benefits. Even if you’re still at the walking stage, with regular sessions you’ll soon be running – first for just a few minutes but you’ll be amazed at how quickly you improve. As a form of exercise, running is hard to beat, so to help you on your journey, take a look at our guide to the best cheap treadmills to buy in 2022.
Best treadmills at a glance:
- Best smart treadmill: Domyos treadmill RUN100e connected
- Best home gym treadmill: Domyos Comfort treadmill T520B
- Best for training: Reebok Astroride A2.0 treadmill
- Best premium treadmill: Reebok GT40 S treadmill
- Best non-motorised treadmill: Opti non-motorised folding treadmill
- Best for incline: Opti folding treadmill
- Best dual-use treadmill: Dripex 2 in 1 folding treadmill
- Best lightweight treadmill: Citysports folding motorised treadmill
- Best for running: JTX Sprint-3 electric treadmill
- Best minimalist treadmill: Dynamax RunningPad folding treadmill
- Best starter treadmill: Mobvoi Home treadmill
Best smart treadmill: Domyos treadmill RUN100e connected
- Domyos Compact Treadmill Run 100, £449.99 from Decathlon – buy here
If you're looking for a simple, petite treadmill to help you enjoy jogging at home, this Domyos model may be just the ticket.
The average walking speed for most people is around 5 to 6kph, and with a maximum speed of 14kph, this treadmill offers a decent pace for improving runners.
It's also super sleek, measuring only 38cm deep when folded, making it easy to tuck away in a cupboard or under the bed.
It has a digital screen that helps you keep track of your time, distance, calories, speed, and steps; 30 different programs; plus the possibility of connecting to smart apps.
Dimensions: 156 x 76 x 115 cm, Weight: 47kg, Incline: 3%, Foldable: Yes, Maximum user weight: 130kg, Power: 1.25HP
Source: Read Full Article