Christmas is an expensive time of the year, with presents and food taking over all your spendings.
Once the festive season dies down a little, the last thing you'll want to think about is the cost of fuel.
But there's a very simple way you can save money on your next petrol and diesel fill-up.
New members of TopCashback can get £10 worth of fuel completely free.
Whether it's for a Christmas family catch up or popping out to restock the cupboards, all you gave to do is fill up your tank and snap a picture of your receipt to get the cashback.
Marks and Spencer Boxing Day sale: Half price deals now live in stores and online
Boots Boxing Day sale: Get up to 50% off on Christmas gift sets and perfumes
Those new to the website can fill up at Tesco , Morrisons , Sainsbury's , Asda , the Co-operative, Esso, BP, Texaco, Gulf, Jet, Murco and Shell.
Don't forget to hold onto your receipt as you will have to take a photo of the purchase and submit a picture onto the website.
The deal is available from today until January 5, so motorists have a good week to make the most of the offer.
Tesco Boxing Day deals: Supermarket slashes price of popular Prosecco
To redeem the offer, new members can follow these simple steps:
- Sign up to TopCashback for free via the deal link
- Spend £10 on fuel from any of the stated petrol stations and the cashback will be awarded
- Sign back into your TopCashback account and submit your receipt. This can be done by navigating to Offers > Snap & Save. Alternatively, you can submit your receipt via the app
- Snap a picture of the receipt, showing the date and time of purchase, the petrol station name and the item that is eligible for cashback. You can fold your receipt to show all of the required information
- Once the receipt has been submitted, cashback will track in member's accounts within seven working days and will become "payable" within 30 days
Source: Read Full Article