LULULEMON is a favourite among leisurewear lovers and gym fans alike, thanks to its fantastic product line – including leggings, running shorts, tops, bras and jackets. Even better: you can find great savings on all of those during the Lululemon Black Friday UK sale.
However, a lot of those high-quality products get snapped up fast! So, if you're planning to treat yourself to some clothing – either for leisure, sports or going to the gym – then plan ahead now and follow our guide to make the most of the Lululemon Black Friday UK sale and get the best bargains for you.
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday is on November 24 this year. It follows on from Thanksgiving in America, which is always the fourth Thursday in November.
However, a lot of the big retailers will begin their sales in the weeks leading up to Black Friday, so it's not too early to start looking around for bargains right now.
Black Friday is traditionally an American event that sees stores across the country slash prices to kick off the Christmas shopping period.
The UK embraced the tradition in recent years and now shoppers can't get enough of the retail bonanza.
Is Lululemon taking part in Black Friday this year?
Based on recent years: yes, we'd definitely expect to see some excellent Lululemon deals during the Black Friday 2023 sale.
That should cover the brand's entire clothing line – so menswear and womenswear, and big savings on all their items.
We'll bring you all the latest news here, so keep checking back!
What to expect from Lululemon's Black Friday sale 2023
Lululemon is typically very generous with its Black Friday offers – up to as much as 50% off big items like coats, meaning savings of over £100.
Most read in Fashion and Beauty
M&S shoppers rush to buy reversible jacket ‘goes with everything’
Martin Kemp partners with TU at Sainsbury’s for new collection starting at £12
Amazon shoppers race to buy Under Armour Boxers scanning at the tills for £25
John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 UK -price and contents
It's best to do your homework ahead of time: think about which items you most want and note down their cost, then you can browse the Black Friday offers quickly and find the best deals on the day.
Lululemon is a very popular brand, so get ready to jump in there soon- they may well have early-bird offers coming out ahead of Black Friday itself.
What was in Lululemon's sale last year?
The Lululemon Black Friday sale in 2022 had tons of great deals on sport bras, leggings, tops and more.
Women's Black Friday Lululemon deals
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 25", from £64, save up to £22 – buy here
- On the Go Poncho, now £64, save £22 – buy here
- Align High-RIse Crop 23", from £64, save up to £14 – buy here
- Align HR Pant 25" DESIGNED FOR YOGA in diamond dye graphite grey pink, £69 – buy here
- Wunder Train Long-Line Bra in sonic pink, £34 – buy here
- Wunder Train Long-Line Bra in topography multi, £34 – buy here
- Align HR Pant 25" with Pockets in maldives green, £74 – buy here
Men's Black Friday Lululemon deals
- Navigation Stretch Down Vest, £89, save £59 – buy here
- City Sweat Jogger, £59, save £29 – buy here
- City Sweat Crew, £54, saving £24 – buy here
- Storm Break Insulated Coat Online Only, £174, save £174 – buy here
- Sojourn Anorak Jacket, £84, save £44 – buy here
When is Cyber Monday 2023 and is Lululemon taking part?
Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday which is focused on online sales. However, the distinction between Black Friday and Cyber Monday has been blurring for years, and in truth, there's not a huge difference between them any more.
However, some brands do hold back a few special deals for this last day of sales.
Cyber Monday will take place on November 27 in 2023.
This might well be your final chance to snap up a fantastic Lululemon deal.
More Athleisure Black Friday Deals
- Adidas Black Friday deals
- Gymshark Black Friday deals
- ASOS Black Friday deals
- Sweaty Betty Black Friday deals
- JD Sports Black Friday deals
Does Lululemon offer any other discounts?
Black Friday isn't on forever, but that doesn't mean you can't snag a bargain at other times.
There's a section on Lululemon's website for excess stock which you can pick up at a discount price.
It's also worth visiting The Sun's Vouchers page to check for Lululemon discounts.
How much does Lululemon delivery cost?
Good news – Lululemon offers free shipping for all of its orders.
Those in UK mainland can expect to receive their Lululemon orders in three to five business days.
Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, and Isle of Man residents can expect delivery within five to seven business days.
Why is Lululemon so expensive?
Lululemon use expensive machines and fabric-developing methods in the manufacturing process, which contributes to the high price tag.
You're paying for a high-quality, designer brand of activewear that's made to last.
Are Lululemon leggings true to size?
There's some debate among customers- many claiming the leggings are true to size but others saying they need to size up at Lululemon.
The only foolproof way is to try multiple leggings sizes yourself to find out what gives you the best fit.
Plus, you can look at measurements and size charts on the Lululemon website to help you decide on your size here.
What are the best Lululemon leggings?
There are five collections of leggings at Lululemon to choose from depending on your needs and the activity you're doing.
- Align Collection: These are high-rise leggings with a waistband pocket and a variety of lengths in a lightweight material. They're extra comfortable and perfect for yoga.
- Fast and Free Tight: Barely there, sweat-wicking tights with high-rise waistband and pockets. These second-skin tights are great for running.
- In Movement Tight: Made from Everlux™ fabric, these sweat-wicking tights are breathable and will keep you cool and dry during a sweaty workout! Ideal for training and yoga.
- Wunder Under Tights: These versatile high-rise tights are lightweight and breathable. They come in crop, 7/8 or full-length and are perfect for yoga and light training.
- Zoned in Tights: Designed with zoned compression to support your muscles, these tights are made for runners. They come in different lengths and use SenseKnit™ technology to give you a tight fit only where you want it.
Looking for more bargains? Check out our guide to Cyber Monday 2023. Plus we've got an expert guide to Black Friday 2023.
Read More on The Sun
Thief stole my £2k camera from beach – then wrote to tell me it was karma
I’m Queen of being a s**t mum and forgot my kid when I went to Tesco
You can also find all the latest news and deals on our Black Friday 2023 page.
And for avid bargain-hunters, we've got all the latest Cyber Monday deals here.
Source: Read Full Article