The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Do you struggle in the kitchen?
This “lazy” answer to baking could be the perfect solution for you.
Mum-of-three Walla Abu-Eid came up with a simple way to make chocolate cake.
The home baker uses just three ingredients to throw together the sweet treat, which takes just 10 minutes to prepare before you pop it in the freezer.
On Instagram, the foodie wrote: “Lazy cake, the lazy way… using three ingredients only!
“I thought of making this using ganache instead of the traditional butter/sugar/cocoa/condensed milk method. I also decided to change it up by using three different type of biscuits instead of one.. it turned out delish!”
Wallah outlined her simple method on Instagram – check it out below.
Ingredients you'll need
- 600ml double cream
- 700ml milk chocolate
- Three packets of biscuits of your choice – Walla used Biscoff, chocolate ripple and milk coffee for her cake
- Gently melt your cream and chocolate over a pan of simmering water. Make sure you use a heat-proof bowl to do this
- Break your biscuits up into chunky pieces and combine with your chocolatey mixture
- Line a tray or loaf tin with cling film, before pouring in all your mixture
- Freeze until firm, before moving to the fridge once it’s set
Walla’s post racked up 2,500 likes – and many said they’d be trying the foolproof pud.
One responder gushed: “Yummy this looks like a fantastic treat.”
Another said: “OMG that’s amazing.”
A third wrote: “What an easy peasy awesome recipe.”
And a fourth added: “It might be called lazy but it sure looks good."
So what do you make of the recipe? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Source: Read Full Article