Basic biscuits! TikTok chef reveals how to make Nutella chocolate cookies with just TWO ingredients
- Three friends who lives in London, boasts over 863,000 followers on TikTok
- One of the chefs uploaded a recipe for making cookies using Nutella and flour
- Impressed viewers gushed that they tried for themselves and it tastes ‘amazing’
A TikTok chef has revealed how you can make gooey chocolate cookies at home using just two ingredients.
One of the three friends from London who run the account @caughtsnackin, uploaded a video showing how they combine Nutella chocolate spread with plain flour to create delicious biscuits.
‘Start off with some Nutella and flour in a bowl and mix until combined. Get your hand in grab a blob of dough,’ he said.
One of the three chefs who run @caughtsnackin on TikTok, have shared their method for making cookies (pictured) using just two ingredients
The chef advised combining 300g Nutella with 150g plain flour in a bowl, then placing a blob of dough on the baking tray
A stream of responses to the post gushed that they’re eager to try the recipe for themselves
The chef showed the ingredients being placed onto a tray covered with baking paper and advised squeezing with a spoon to shape.
‘Anyone can make these cookies. They taste banging and they’re so gooey,’ he added.
Stacey Solomon, 31, uploaded a video of her sons Zachary, 12 and Leighton, eight, trying the viral recipe for themselves.
Others social media users who’ve been impressed by the simple recipe, gushed that they’re also eager to try it.
One person wrote: ‘I tried. No joke they’re so nice, but a lot of chocolate’
‘I made these last night and my dad asked me to make them again today,’ another said.
A third added: ‘No way. I’m a do this tomorrow’
Another joked: ‘Usually when someone says two ingredients, they mean 10, thank you for being honest’
The foodie recently also shared the recipe for a 2-ingredient pancake, explaining it’s as simple as combining banana and eggs then cooking in a frying pan.
How to make 2-ingredient cookies
The UK-based chef impressed TikTok by demonstrating how gooey chocolate cookies can be made in less than 30 minutes
- 300g Nutella
- 150g Plain flour
- Combine the Nutella and flour in a bowl
- Roll out a blob of dough in your hands and place on a tray covered in baking paper
- Squeeze to shape with a spoon
- Bake in the oven at 180° for 10-15 minutes
How to make 2-ingredient pancakes
The chef also shared a recipe for making pancakes using just banana and eggs
- One banana
- Two eggs
- Combine banana and eggs in a bowl
- Place in a hot, oiled frying pan
- Flip the pancake
- Drizzle with syrup and fruit to serve
Source: Read Full Article