Monday night football sees Everton host Southampton tonight in the Premier League.
The Toffees can go level on points with bitter rivals Liverpool tonight with a win and will also have a game in hand over the Reds.
While Southampton will be desperate to end their poor league form after picking up just one point from their last seven games.
BETWAY NEW CUSTOMERS GET A FREE £10 BET HERE*
Our friends at Betway have a handful of odds boosts for the clash tonight and are also offering new customers a free £10 bet here*.
The standout bet for tonight is for star strikers Danny Ings and Dominic Calvert-Lewin both to score.
You can back the Englishmen both to score at a huge 11/2 here.
If you bet £10 on this price boost and they both net, you will win £65.
Everton vs Southampton – best bets
- Everton to win to nil – 11/4
- James Rodriguez to score anytime – 11/4
- Southampton to score in both halves – 4/1
- Stuart Armstrong to score anytime – 11/2
- Everton to win 2-1 – 9/1
- Southampton to win 1-0 – 11/1
Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Despite Southampton’s torrid run, Ings has netted in two in his last four appearances, bumping his tally in all competitions to ten goals.
While Calvert-Lewin continues to spearhead Everton’s fight for a place in Europe next season.
The England youngster has scored 20 goals for club and country this term with three goals in his last four outings.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article