- You can get a free, limited-edition Orolay coat with a purchase of $150 from Olay with the code "WINTERSKIN."
- The bright red coat mimics the hue of Olay's iconic Red Jar moisturizer.
- Olay's entire site is also 25% off, so you can get major discounts on your favorite skin care staples.
- Reviews editor Maria Del Russo took her Orolay coat to Maine during a cold snap and loved how warm and cozy it was.
- Looking for more deals? You can find all of the best Cyber Monday deals here.
Orolay and Olay are teaming up to bring you one of the best Cyber Monday deals we've seen. Today only, when you spend $150 on Olay, you can get a limited-edition Orolay coat for free with the code "WINTERSKIN." Considering the coat typically costs $150 on its own, this is a deal worth snapping up.
The Orolay coat, which the internet has dubbed the 'Amazon Coat,' has gotten an Olay-inspired makeover for this gift. It comes in a deep red that mimics Olay's iconic Red Jar moisturizer and has an image of the jar stitched on the sleeve.
I took the coat to Maine during a particularly chilly weekend and was pleasantly surprised by how warm it kept me. The oversized hood is ideal for chilly weather, and the large pockets are great for storing all of my belongings. If you want the coat in a different color, it is currently on sale for up to 56% off on Amazon.
Olay's entire site is 25% off, which means you can grab a bunch of product to hit that $150 mark. You also get free shipping. We've rounded up the best deals below. Just remember to use code "WINTERSKIN" at checkout to snag your free gift.
The best Cyber Monday deals from Olay:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article