JOSH Duggar’s guardian called 911 and claimed the family “no longer feels safe” because of a trespasser just one day after the disgraced TV star moved in.
Josh, 33, was arrested and charged with receiving and possessing child pornography in April.
The former 19 Kids and Counting star is currently on home confinement until his July trial and is living with third party custodians LaCount and Maria Reber, who are longtime friends of Jim Bob and Michelle.
The Sun can exclusively reveal a 911 call was made from the Reber’s Elkins, Arkansas home on May 7, just one day after Josh was released from jail.
According to an Arkansas Sheriff’s Office, the call was made at 10:31 to report a “trespassing in progress” at the Reber’s home.
The caller, who wished to remain anonymous, said the family “no longer feels safe” after seeing a car parked at the end of the driveway.
The family told the driver of the vehicle to leave earlier in the week, but the driver returned.
The report lists Josh as staying at the residence.
As The Sun previously reported, Josh is residing in a massive mansion in Elkins, Arkansas with the Reber family.
According to Arkansas property records obtained by The Sun, LaCount, 49, and Maria, 53, bought nine acres of land in 2005 for $68,000.
In 2007, the couple built a one-story house on one-acre of the property.
The abode features four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The exterior of the home has brick and slab, and the interior has tile and carpeting throughout.
The house also boasts a fireplace and porch.
There is a long gravel driveway that leads from the main road to the home.
The home is an upgrade from his previous living conditions, as he resided on the Duggar family compound in a renovated warehouse with his pregnant wife, Anna, and their six children.
LaCount is an MRI tech with the US Department of Veterans Affairs and previously volunteered as a chaplain at the Washington County Jail, where Josh remained for a week.
Maria is a homemaker, and shares a son and daughter with her husband.
A source previously told The Sun Jim Bob is planning to pay for a fence to be built at the Reber’s property, as everyone is concerned for their safety ahead of the trial.
The insider said: "Jim Bob is doing everything he can for Josh, and he's worried about the attention on him and the family.
"He's concerned about photographers in town covering the case, and anyone who might want to hurt Josh because of the crimes he's accused of.
"Those who have rebelled against the family think it's disgusting he's pulling out all the stops for him years after he was forgiven for molesting his own sisters.
"Jim Bob has offered to pay for a new fence to be built at the Rebers to also keep them safe, along with Josh's wife, Anna, and the kids when they go and visit."
Neighbor Jason Gemeiner, who lives behind the Reber’s property, previously told The Sun of Josh living next door: "I’m a little concerned, but there is not much I can do about it.
“I have a teen daughter so that’s my concern, but she's a strong girl! We’re spread apart. There is a horse pasture in between us. It’s not like we interact. Everyone keeps to themselves.”
Jason continued that the Rebers are “nice people.”
He added: “They told us Josh is staying with them. I found out before they told us but I appreciated them telling us.”
Jason also confirmed Josh’s pregnant wife Anna and their six children have visited.
He said: “I believe I saw family visit, yes. I believe his wife and kids visited. I assume that’s who they were. There were also other people.”
Josh has unlimited access to his six children with Anna, 32, as long as she is present.
He is unable to have contact with other minors, including his siblings, nieces and nephews.
As The Sun reported, Anna, who is expecting her seventh child, is standing by Josh despite the crime.
The source said at the time of his arrest: "Anna is standing by her husband as she always has.
"She even accompanied Josh to Fayetteville so he could turn himself in to authorities.”
At Josh’s detention hearing earlier this month, parole officer Diem Nguyen said Maria had reservations about Josh living with her family, as they didn't know him well.
Diem explained: "Her concern was she was a woman and Josh was a man and that she felt, she didn’t know how she felt about being alone with him for a long period of time.”
The officer then explained how minors come in and out of the home for piano lessons, but that they are always supervised by an adult.
The family also owns firearms, which also caused concern for the judge.
Josh would stay in an add-on bedroom in the home. The Internet is password protected.
The parole officer said: "Based on his job and he’s a pastor, volunteers, they could be suitable third-party custodians. However, the minors coming into the home and the pistols cause the probation office some concern.”
Josh’s lawyer said they would provide a “suitable residence.”
The judge agreed, however, to remove the firearms from the home and not have the lessons there as well.
According to conditions of release obtained by The Sun, Josh is restricted to the residence of LaCount and Maria at all times except for employment, education, religious services, medical or mental health treatment, attorney visits, court-ordered obligations, court hearings or other activities approved by a parole officer.
Travel is restricted to Western District of Arkansas, Fayetteville Division unless given approval from the U.S. Probation Office. That includes Benton, Washington and Madison counties.
The Arkansas judge ordered Josh to wear a GPS ankle monitor.
Other terms include maintaining employment, no possession of firearms, no excessive alcohol use, no possession of pornography and more.
The judge said of her decision to release Jim Bob and Michelle’s oldest son: "The court views these charges as very serious. It is a concern to have an agent testify that the file download found on a computer is some of the worst child abuse pornography in 1,000 cases, that concerns the court.
"The victims of your crime, if you committed it, concern the court. Children are involuntary victims of pornography. They’re subject to human trafficking. This weighs against your release into the community.”
She said the molestation scandal that was made public “concerns her,” because of the age of the victims and the children in the videos and photos.
The judge added: "I am concerned images and ages are very close to the ages of your children and nephews and nieces and siblings' children. I don't know if you're a danger.”
Special Agent Gerald Faulkner from Homeland Security said at the hearing: “In May of 2019, [an Arkansas police officer] identified a computer participating in the known sharing of photos and videos of child pornography.”
He claimed Josh had one two-minute video on his computer of two underage females and a male who performed sexual acts on the children.
Also found were 65 images of an underage female “consistent with child pornography.” The victims were ages 5 to 10.
The Sun previously broke Josh was arrested for the federal charges in Washington County.
The arrest is related to the 2019 Homeland Security raid on Josh's now-closed used car dealership in Springdale, Arkansas.
According to the indictment, Josh “knowingly received child pornography” between or about May 14, 2019 and on or about May 16, 2019.
For the second count, Josh “knowingly possessed material that contained images of child pornography,” including “images of minors under the age of 12.”
If convicted, he could receive 20 years in prison with fines up to $250,000 for each count.
Josh pleaded not guilty to the charges at his arraignment.
Source: Read Full Article