We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Strictly Come Dancing fans have seen the programme continue to go ahead as the coronavirus crisis has remained prevalent across the nation. And upon the second lockdown, the studio audience had to be removed and currently consists of only those who are taking part within the show. Luckily, it seems members of the public and the families of those competing will be able to return to watching the action unfold after the lockdown ends on Wednesday, December 2.
The show had to stop spectators coming to watch the live show which takes place on Saturday night last month.
But it will be a welcome change for the remaining couples as the studio looks to be able to roar with noise once more.
A show source said: “The BBC are delighted they’re able to slowly introduce an audience back up at Elstree.
“Having just a smattering of applause really does affect the whole production and they’ve been desperate to get punters and the celebrities’ friends and family back through the door,” the insider told The Sun.
Express.co.uk contacted a representative for Strictly Come Dancing on the reports who declined to comment.
MORE TO FOLLOW…
Source: Read Full Article