FEAR Street has had horror fans gripped since the first film dropped earlier this month, with the second and third following each week.
The films follow a group of teenagers who discover that terrifying events that have occurred in their town, Shadyside, Ohio, could be connected.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
To make matters worse, they realise they could be the next targets.
As the third film – Fear Street Part 3: 1666 – premiered on the streaming service today, we have taken a look at the goriest deaths so far.
Heather – Fear Street Part 1: 1994
Heather is the first character to be killed in the first film, as she worked during closing hours at the mall.
Poor Heather is chased by the Skull Mask Killer and stabbed to death,letting fans know the film wasn't going to mess around when it came to how it killed off characters.
Kate – Fear Street Part 1: 1994
Deena and her friends lure the undead henchman to an empty grocery store as part of their plan to free Sam from the clutches of witch Sarah Fier.
However, Kate finds herself cornered by Skull Mask Killer and despite her best efforts, she is overpowered and her head is shoved through a bread slicer, in one of the franchise's most memorable deaths.
Simon – Fear Street Part 1: 1994
Poor Simon doesn't fair that much better as just moments after discovering Kates headless and bloodied body hanging out of the bread slicer, the Skull Mask Killer slams an axe into his head.
Joan – Fear Street Part 2: 1978
The Shadyside counselor lusts after Kurt from Sunnyvale and the pair have sex before he heads outside for a smoke.
Sadly for June, Tommy arrives in his absence and smashes an axe across her chest and jaw, splitting her open.
He then leaves her to bleed out.
Gary – Fear Street Part 2: 1978
Cindy and Sarah had escaped Tommy's clutches in some underground tunnels before reaching an outhouse to escape.
The girls need Ziggy and Gary to pull them up a rope, but Gary sees Tommy arrive, which once again spells tragedy as he swings his axe and decapitates him.
Alice falls back down the rope, bringing Gary's headless and bloodied body with her.
Cindy – Fear Street Part 2: 1978
Having seen her sister Alice already taken down by Tommy and his deadly axe, Cindy tries to life lift the curse Sarah has placed but to no avail.
As she begs Ziggy to leave, they are surrounded by Sarah's hunters before Tommy delivers several axe blows to her chest.
The Fear Street Trilogy is available on Netflix now
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article